How to remove Affilist-n-link01.com (removal guide)
What Is Affilist-n-link01.com?
Affilist-n-link01.com is adware which can infest your computer. As you agree to install Affilist-n-link01.com it will set a new home page of the browser and annoy you with ads. Affilist-n-link01.com files are saved into the registry thus it is not an easy task to remove such an app. This malicious app is usually downloaded with free apps, torrent files, various patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some owners of websites – they merely add dangerous software into the installation file and thus promote it. A file downloader is an application providing you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are known to users: malware with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, link redirections, apps changing homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Affilist-n-link01.com is true malware.
How to remove Affilist-n-link01.com Comfortably
There are several methods to uninstall Affilist-n-link01.com from the PC. It is better to examine the article till the end and choose the effective removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to find and run special Affilist-n-link01.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a separate class of malware is the most active. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Affilist-n-link01.com in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Affilist-n-link01.com 100%, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes Affilist-n-link01.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Affilist-n-link01.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Affilist-n-link01.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Affilist-n-link01.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Affilist-n-link01.com from your browser
Remove Affilist-n-link01.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Affilist-n-link01.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Affilist-n-link01.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Affilist-n-link01.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Affilist-n-link01.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Affilist-n-link01.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Affilist-n-link01.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Affilist-n-link01.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Affilist-n-link01.com?
Here you will see the recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Affilist-n-link01.com and issues with browser. Feel free to send those suggestions with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep your PC secured from Affilist-n-link01.com and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you do not recall downloading anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Affilist-n-link01.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware that easily removes all types of malicious applications including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to uninstall Affilist-n-link01.com manually. It will provide the best protection to your system due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab