How to remove BNDLDNSKeeper ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is BNDLDNSKeeper?
BNDLDNSKeeper is malware belonging to adware applications. Once BNDLDNSKeeper is automatically installed it will change your home page in browser and bring lots of ads to it. BNDLDNSKeeper elements move to the registry therefore it turns out to be not an easy task to get rid of such an application. A habitual situation for downloading BNDLDNSKeeper to your PC is when you download a song or anything else from from a new source or any other website offering free content. Actually, it is a way to get more money for some of website owners – they add harmful apps into the build and publish it. It makes sense to be careful with all kinds of downloaders because pretty often they do many annoying things for example downloading malware, intervening settings of your browser and many other things. Not to exaggerate, BNDLDNSKeeper is a realy malicious application.
How to remove BNDLDNSKeeper Easily
There are several techniques to eliminate BNDLDNSKeeper from your PC. It is better to examine the article completely and choose the needed way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and run efficient BNDLDNSKeeper Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a single type of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus tool that has BNDLDNSKeeper in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove BNDLDNSKeeper 100%, you can install it using this button.
- It removes BNDLDNSKeeper right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual BNDLDNSKeeper removing
Step 1. Uninstall BNDLDNSKeeper from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain BNDLDNSKeeper in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove BNDLDNSKeeper from your browser
Remove BNDLDNSKeeper from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “BNDLDNSKeeper” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use BNDLDNSKeeper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove BNDLDNSKeeper from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use BNDLDNSKeeper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall BNDLDNSKeeper from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use BNDLDNSKeeper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall BNDLDNSKeeper from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from BNDLDNSKeeper?
Below you can find some useful recommendations which will help you avoid BNDLDNSKeeper installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those suggestions with your friends and family members since they will definitely allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from BNDLDNSKeeper and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that don’t seem relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of BNDLDNSKeeper
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall BNDLDNSKeeper manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of security to your system due to daily updates of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab