How to remove I.serves.live ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is I.serves.live?
I.serves.live is a dangerous advertising program. As I.serves.live is installed automatically it will set a new home page in browser and bring different annoying ads to it. It’s a challenge to fully remove I.serves.live since its components are saved to the system registry. People typically download this malicious software with free software or with torrent files from the places they are not sure about. Inserting dangerous programs into various software builds can be a website owner’s business letting him get more. We suggest that you not rely on file downloaders too much – please remember that these apps usually do lots of unneeded things from replacing the home page of a browser to infesting your system with malware and viruses. By the way, I.serves.live is true malware.
How to remove I.serves.live Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to get rid of I.serves.live from your computer. You are welcome to examine the article till the end and use the effective method. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the unwanted software. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run effective I.serves.live Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a single class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antivirus tool that has I.serves.live in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall I.serves.live absolutely, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes I.serves.live right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual I.serves.live removing
Step 1. Uninstall I.serves.live from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain I.serves.live in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove I.serves.live from your browser
Remove I.serves.live from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “I.serves.live” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use I.serves.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove I.serves.live from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use I.serves.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall I.serves.live from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use I.serves.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall I.serves.live from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from I.serves.live?
Below you will see some useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of I.serves.live and browser infection. Feel free to show our tips with your friends and family members since they will really allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from I.serves.live and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that don’t look relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% I.serves.live Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily removes all types of malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to delete I.serves.live manually. It guarantees the best protection to your computer thanks to regular updates of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab