How to remove InitialPage123.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is InitialPage123.com?
InitialPage123.com is adware which can cause harm to your computer. Once InitialPage123.com is installed automatically it will change the home page in browser and add various annoying ads to it. InitialPage123.com components get into the registry thus it appeares to be not an easy task to get rid of such an app. Users often download such malware in the package with shareware apps or with torrents from websites they do not really know. Adding malicious software into different software builds is probably a business of a website owner letting him get more. A file downloader is a program providing a user with the needed file, however it also brings various offers which are known to all users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new homepage in the browser and so forth. By the way, InitialPage123.com is true malware.
How to remove InitialPage123.com Easily
There are several methods to uninstall InitialPage123.com from the PC. It is better to examine the page entirely and perform the needed method. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will eliminate the undesired adware. As many specialists say, it is better to install and launch efficient InitialPage123.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a single kind of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to use any other antivirus software that has InitialPage123.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove InitialPage123.com 100%, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes InitialPage123.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual InitialPage123.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall InitialPage123.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain InitialPage123.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove InitialPage123.com from your browser
Remove InitialPage123.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “InitialPage123.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use InitialPage123.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove InitialPage123.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use InitialPage123.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall InitialPage123.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use InitialPage123.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall InitialPage123.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from InitialPage123.com?
Below you will see the useful recommendations that will help you prevent InitialPage123.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our suggestions with your friends and family members since they will really allow you to keep the computer secured from InitialPage123.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to scan your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% InitialPage123.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware which quickly deletes all kinds of malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not delete InitialPage123.com manually. It guarantees the best safety of your system due to regular updates of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab