How to remove Srv123.com easily
What Is Srv123.com?
Srv123.com is a dangerous adware app. As you let Srv123.com install it will change the home page of your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. It’s often a great challenge to completely remove Srv123.com as its components are installed to the PC registry. A habitual situation for obtaining Srv123.com to to the computer is cases when you try to download a program or any other content from torrents or any other website with free applications. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for some owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and publish it. A file downloader is an application providing a user with the necessary file, but it also brings different offers which are well-known to users: malware with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, link redirections, apps setting a new homepage in the browser etc. Srv123.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Srv123.com Simply
There are many techniques to get rid of Srv123.com from your computer. You are welcome to look through the guide entirely and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and launch effective Srv123.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a single kind of malware is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antimalware that has Srv123.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Srv123.com 100%, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Srv123.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Srv123.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Srv123.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Srv123.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Srv123.com from your browser
Remove Srv123.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Srv123.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Srv123.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Srv123.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Srv123.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Srv123.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Srv123.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Srv123.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Srv123.com?
Here you can see some useful recommendations which will help you avoid Srv123.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your family and friends just because they will really help you keep your PC safe and protected from Srv123.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the needed application. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are not relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Srv123.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which permanently deletes all types of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Srv123.com manually. It guarantees the best safety of your PC because it gets regular updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab