How to remove Survey.7013.ws adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Survey.7013.ws?
Survey.7013.ws is a dangerous advertising program. As Survey.7013.ws is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and add lots of annoying ads to it. Survey.7013.ws files move into the registry therefore it’s not an easy thing to remove such an app. A usual example of obtaining Survey.7013.ws to your PC is cases when you try to download a song or anything else from torrents or any other resource offering free content. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some owners of websites – they embed dangerous software into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the needed file, nevertheless it also brings different ad offers which are well-known to all users: bad software with irritating ads popping up in the browser, redirected links, apps changing browser homepage and so on. Not to exaggerate, Survey.7013.ws is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Survey.7013.ws Comfortably
There are several techniques to uninstall Survey.7013.ws from the computer. You can examine the article completely and use the wanted method. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will eliminate the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to install and use special Survey.7013.ws Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most active. You can also run any other antimalware that has Survey.7013.ws in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Survey.7013.ws absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Survey.7013.ws right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Survey.7013.ws removing
Step 1. Uninstall Survey.7013.ws from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Survey.7013.ws in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Survey.7013.ws from your browser
Remove Survey.7013.ws from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Survey.7013.ws” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Survey.7013.ws removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Survey.7013.ws from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Survey.7013.ws removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Survey.7013.ws from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Survey.7013.ws removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Survey.7013.ws from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Survey.7013.ws?
Below you will find some recommendations which would help you prevent Survey.7013.ws installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your friends and family members just because they will really allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from Survey.7013.ws and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be smart to inspect your system for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
100% Survey.7013.ws Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all types of malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not delete Survey.7013.ws manually. It will provide the highest level of safety of your computer because it gets regular updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab