How to remove Survey.9720.ws (removal guide)
What Is Survey.9720.ws?
Survey.9720.ws is malware that belongs to advertising software. Once Survey.9720.ws is installed automatically it will change the browser home page and bring different annoying ads to it. As this malicious app is located in the registry of your system it’s not that easy to get rid of Survey.9720.ws from your computer. This malicious app is typically downloaded with free apps, torrents, different patches for PC games and any other shareware apps and files. Embedding dangerous programs into any type of software builds could be a website owner’s business helping him earn more. We advise you not to rely on download assistants too much – please remember that these apps often do many unwanted things from changing the home page of a browser to infesting your system with adware, malware and even viruses. Not to exaggerate, Survey.9720.ws is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Survey.9720.ws Easily
There are several techniques to uninstall Survey.9720.ws from your computer. You are welcome to read the article completely and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to install and launch efficient Survey.9720.ws Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a individual type of malware is the most active. You can also install any other antivirus program that has Survey.9720.ws in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Survey.9720.ws completely, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Survey.9720.ws right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Survey.9720.ws removing
Step 1. Uninstall Survey.9720.ws from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Survey.9720.ws in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Survey.9720.ws from your browser
Remove Survey.9720.ws from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Survey.9720.ws” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Survey.9720.ws removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Survey.9720.ws from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Survey.9720.ws removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Survey.9720.ws from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Survey.9720.ws removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Survey.9720.ws from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Survey.9720.ws?
Here you will find some recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Survey.9720.ws and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will certainly help you keep the computer protected from Survey.9720.ws and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that are not relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of Survey.9720.ws
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to delete Survey.9720.ws manually. It will provide the best protection to your computer thanks to daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab