How to remove Toponclick.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Toponclick.com?
Toponclick.com is a dangerous adware app. As you let Toponclick.com install it will set another home page of the browser and irritate you with ads. It’s a challenge to entirely delete Toponclick.com since its components are stored in the system registry. This malware is often downloaded with free apps, torrents, various patches for PC games and other shareware files. Actually, it is a way to get more money for some of owners of websites – they embed dangerous software into the installation file and thus promote it. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs different offers that are well-known to users: bad software with irritating pop-up ads in the browser, redirected links, applications that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Toponclick.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Toponclick.com Easily
There are many methods to eliminate Toponclick.com from your computer. You can examine the article entirely and use the wanted removal technique. Speaking about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and launch efficient Toponclick.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a single type of viruses is the most active. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has Toponclick.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Toponclick.com 100%, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes Toponclick.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Toponclick.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Toponclick.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Toponclick.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Toponclick.com from your browser
Remove Toponclick.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Toponclick.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Toponclick.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Toponclick.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Toponclick.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Toponclick.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Toponclick.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Toponclick.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Toponclick.com?
Below you will find some recommendations which would help you avoid Toponclick.com installation and browser infection. Feel free to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep the computer protected from Toponclick.com and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. However, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove Toponclick.com
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware eliminator that quickly removes all types of malicious applications and even the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Toponclick.com manually as well. It guarantees the best level protection to your system due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab