How to remove (uninstall) Any Search Manager ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Any Search Manager?
Any Search Manager is malicious adware which can infest your PC. As you let adware install it will set another home page of your browser and irritate you with advertisement. Virus components get to the system registry therefore it’s not an easy task to uninstall this app. Most users often download this harmful app with shareware applications or with torrents from the places they are not sure about. Actually, it is a way to earn more money for certain website owners – they embed malware into the installation file and publish it. A downloader is an application providing you with the necessary file, however it also brings various offers that are well-known to all users: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new browser starting page and so on. Any Search Manager belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Any Search Manager Easily
There are many methods to uninstall Any Search Manager from the computer. It is better to look through the guide entirely and choose the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, it is better to find and use effective Any Search Manager Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a individual type of malware is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus tool that has Any Search Manager in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Any Search Manager 100%, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes Any Search Manager right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Any Search Manager removing
Step 1. Uninstall Any Search Manager from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Any Search Manager in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Any Search Manager from your browser
Remove Any Search Manager from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Any Search Manager” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Any Search Manager removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Any Search Manager from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Any Search Manager removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Any Search Manager from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Any Search Manager removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Any Search Manager from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Any Search Manager?
Below you can find some useful recommendations that would help you prevent Any Search Manager installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those suggestions with your family and friends since they will really help you keep your PC protected from Any Search Manager and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would make sense to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
How to fully remove Any Search Manager
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily deletes all kinds of malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to remove Any Search Manager yourself. It will provide the best level safety of your system because it gets daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Any Search Manager (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab