How to remove (uninstall) B.trafficad.net adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is B.trafficad.net?
B.trafficad.net is malicious advertisement software that can cause harm to your computer. Once adware is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and bring a lot of annoying ads to it. It’s often a great challenge to completely remove this virus as its files are saved to the PC registry. People typically download this malicious software with shareware applications or with torrent files from sites they do not really know. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some of owners of websites – they add dangerous software into the installation file and thus promote it. We advise you not to rely on file downloaders too much – keep in mind that they usually do many really bad things – for instance, from changing the home page in your browser to downloading viruses and malware. By the way, B.trafficad.net is true malware.
How to remove B.trafficad.net Comfortably
There are several methods to uninstall B.trafficad.net from the PC. You are welcome to look through the guide completely and choose the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to find and use special B.trafficad.net Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most active. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has B.trafficad.net in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall B.trafficad.net completely, you are welcome to get it clicking this download button.
- It removes B.trafficad.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual B.trafficad.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall B.trafficad.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain B.trafficad.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall B.trafficad.net from your browser
Remove B.trafficad.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “B.trafficad.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use B.trafficad.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall B.trafficad.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use B.trafficad.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall B.trafficad.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use B.trafficad.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall B.trafficad.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from B.trafficad.net?
Here you will find some recommendations which will help you prevent B.trafficad.net installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will really help you keep the PC secured from B.trafficad.net and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
100% B.trafficad.net Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware that quickly deletes all types of adware and malware including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to uninstall B.trafficad.net manually as well. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC thanks to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall B.trafficad.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab