How to remove (uninstall) Bigsearches.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Bigsearches.com?
Bigsearches.com is malicious advertisement software which can infest your PC. Once adware is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and bring various annoying ads to it. It’s a great challenge to completely remove this virus because its components and files are saved to the system registry. This application is usually downloaded in the bunch with free software, torrent files, various patches for computer games and any other free files. Actually, it is a way to earn more money for some of owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the build and thus promote it. We advise you not to rely on file downloaders too much – remember that these apps often do lots of unneeded things – for instance, from changing the home page of a browser to infesting your system with viruses and malware. Bigsearches.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Bigsearches.com Simply
There are numerous ways to uninstall Bigsearches.com from the system. You are welcome to look through the article till the end and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to install and use effective Bigsearches.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a single type of viruses is the most active. You can also download any other antimalware that has Bigsearches.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Bigsearches.com absolutely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Bigsearches.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Bigsearches.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Bigsearches.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Bigsearches.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Bigsearches.com from your browser
Remove Bigsearches.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Bigsearches.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Bigsearches.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Bigsearches.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Bigsearches.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Bigsearches.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Bigsearches.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Bigsearches.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Bigsearches.com?
Below you will find the tips which would help you avoid Bigsearches.com installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our advice with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely allow you to keep your PC protected from Bigsearches.com and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and just download the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
100% Bigsearches.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily removes all kinds of malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to delete Bigsearches.com yourself. It provides the best level safety of your PC thanks to regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Bigsearches.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab