How to remove (uninstall) Bodlift.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Bodlift.com?
Bodlift.com is a malicious app belonging to adware. As you let adware install it will set another home page in your browser and annoy you with advertisement. Virus elements get to the system registry so it turns out to be not an easy task to uninstall such an app. People often download this malware with shareware software or with torrent files from the places they are not sure about. Actually, it is a way to earn more money for some owners of websites – they add malware into the installation file and thus promote it. A downloader is an application that provides a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are well-known to any user: malware with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser window, link redirections, apps that change browser homepage and so on. Not to exaggerate, Bodlift.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Bodlift.com Easily
There are numerous ways to uninstall Bodlift.com from the system. You can read the guide entirely and choose the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will delete the undesired program. As many specialists say, it is better to install and use special Bodlift.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a single kind of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antimalware that has Bodlift.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Bodlift.com completely, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Bodlift.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Bodlift.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Bodlift.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Bodlift.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Bodlift.com from your browser
Remove Bodlift.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Bodlift.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Bodlift.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Bodlift.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Bodlift.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Bodlift.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Bodlift.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Bodlift.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Bodlift.com?
Below you can find some useful recommendations which would help you prevent Bodlift.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will really help you keep the PC protected from Bodlift.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
How to fully remove Bodlift.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller that permanently deletes all types of malicious applications and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to uninstall Bodlift.com manually. It provides the highest level of security to your computer thanks to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Bodlift.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab