How to remove (uninstall) Bongacams.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Bongacams.com?
Bongacams.com is a harmful advertising program. As you install this malware it will set a new home page of the browser and annoy you with ads. Virus elements get into the system registry and it turns out to be not easy to delete such an application. Users usually download this harmful app with various free software or with torrents from sites they do not really know. Website owners from time to time attempt to earn that way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an app downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an application providing a user with the sought file, however it also installs different offers that are well-known to any user: bad software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser window, redirected links, programs changing browser homepage etc. Not to exaggerate, Bongacams.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Bongacams.com Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Bongacams.com from the computer. It is better to read the page entirely and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to find and launch special Bongacams.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a single kind of viruses is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Bongacams.com in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Bongacams.com completely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Bongacams.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Bongacams.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Bongacams.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Bongacams.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Bongacams.com from your browser
Remove Bongacams.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Bongacams.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Bongacams.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Bongacams.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Bongacams.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Bongacams.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Bongacams.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Bongacams.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Bongacams.com?
Below you can find some useful recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Bongacams.com and issues with browser. Feel free to send our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep the computer safe and protected from Bongacams.com and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which don’t seem relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
Complete removal of Bongacams.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller which permanently deletes all kinds of malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not delete Bongacams.com yourself. It guarantees the best level protection to your system due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Bongacams.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab