How to remove (uninstall) Bosspush.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Bosspush.com?
Bosspush.com is malicious software often called adware applications. As adware is automatically installed it will change your home page in browser and bring lots of annoying ads to it. As this malware is located in the system registry it could be not that easy to uninstall this adware on your computer. A usual example of downloading virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or anything else from torrents or any other site with free applications. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they embed dangerous software into the build and thus promote it. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the needed file, nevertheless it also installs various offers that are known to users: unneeded software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, link redirections, apps setting a new browser homepage and so forth. Bosspush.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Bosspush.com Comfortably
There are numerous ways to uninstall Bosspush.com from the computer. It is better to look through the guide till the end and use the needed method. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use special Bosspush.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a single kind of viruses is the most effective. You can also use any other antimalware that has Bosspush.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Bosspush.com completely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Bosspush.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Bosspush.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Bosspush.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Bosspush.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Bosspush.com from your browser
Remove Bosspush.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Bosspush.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Bosspush.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Bosspush.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Bosspush.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Bosspush.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Bosspush.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Bosspush.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Bosspush.com?
Here you can see the tips that will help you avoid installation of Bosspush.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those tips with your friends and family members just because they will really allow you to keep the PC protected from Bosspush.com and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to scan your PC after that!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which don’t look relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
How to fully remove Bosspush.com
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware that easily removes all types of malware and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to remove Bosspush.com manually as well. It will provide the best level safety of your computer due to daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Bosspush.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab