How to remove (uninstall) Browser Opinion Survey (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Browser Opinion Survey?
Browser Opinion Survey is malicious adware which can infest your computer. After being installed this virus immediately changes your home page and generates popping up advertisement. Since this malicious app is located in the system registry it is not that easy to uninstall this adware from your computer. This application is often downloaded with some free programs, torrents, unofficial patches for computer games and any other shareware apps and files. Actually, it is a way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they embed malware into the installation file and promote it. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are known to all users: malware with irritating ads popping up in the browser, link redirections, programs that change browser starting page and so on. By the way, Browser Opinion Survey is true malware.
How to remove Browser Opinion Survey Simply
There are a lot of ways to remove Browser Opinion Survey from your computer. It is better to examine the article till the end and use the effective way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and use effective Browser Opinion Survey Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a individual type of viruses is the most effective. You are welcome also to install any other antimalware that has Browser Opinion Survey in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Browser Opinion Survey 100%, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes Browser Opinion Survey right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Browser Opinion Survey removing
Step 1. Uninstall Browser Opinion Survey from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Browser Opinion Survey in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Browser Opinion Survey from your browser
Remove Browser Opinion Survey from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Browser Opinion Survey” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Browser Opinion Survey removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Browser Opinion Survey from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Browser Opinion Survey removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Browser Opinion Survey from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Browser Opinion Survey removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Browser Opinion Survey from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Browser Opinion Survey?
Below you can see the tips which would help you prevent installation of Browser Opinion Survey and browser infection. Feel free to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep the computer safe and protected from Browser Opinion Survey and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that are irrelevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
How to fully remove Browser Opinion Survey
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator that permanently deletes all types of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Browser Opinion Survey manually. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your system due to daily updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Browser Opinion Survey (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab