How to remove (uninstall) Chrome.fidelity-info.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Chrome.fidelity-info.com?
Chrome.fidelity-info.com is malware that belongs to adware applications. As you install this malware it will set another home page in your browser and irritate you with advertisement. It could be a challenge to fully remove this virus as its components are installed to the registry. Most users usually download this malicious software in the package with free software or with torrents from sites they are not sure about. Embedding malware into various apps could be a business of a website owner letting him earn more money. It’s worth being careful dealing with various download assistants because pretty often they do many bad things like downloading harmful programs, breaking browser settings and many other things. Not to exaggerate, Chrome.fidelity-info.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Chrome.fidelity-info.com Easily
There are numerous ways to uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com from the system. You are welcome to examine the guide till the end and choose the effective removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and run effective Chrome.fidelity-info.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a single kind of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antimalware that has Chrome.fidelity-info.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com completely, you can install it using this button.
- It removes Chrome.fidelity-info.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Chrome.fidelity-info.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Chrome.fidelity-info.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com from your browser
Remove Chrome.fidelity-info.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Chrome.fidelity-info.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Chrome.fidelity-info.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Chrome.fidelity-info.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Chrome.fidelity-info.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Chrome.fidelity-info.com?
Here you can see the useful recommendations which will help you avoid Chrome.fidelity-info.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send our advice with your family and friends as they will really help you keep your computer secured from Chrome.fidelity-info.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% Chrome.fidelity-info.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient eliminator of malware that quickly removes all kinds of malware including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove Chrome.fidelity-info.com manually as well. It provides the best security to your PC due to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Chrome.fidelity-info.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab