How to remove (uninstall) Chromesearch1.info adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Chromesearch1.info?
Chromesearch1.info is a harmful advertising program. As you install this malware it will set another home page of your browser and annoy you with advertisement. It could be a great challenge to entirely delete this virus as its components and files are saved to the registry. A habitual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a movie or anything else from torrents or any other website with free content. Owners of websites from time to time try to do content monetization in such a way by adding malicious software into the archive with an application downloaded by visitors. It makes sense to be careful with all those file downloaders since they often do lots of unneeded things including downloading harmful programs, intervening settings of your browser and so forth. By the way, Chromesearch1.info is true malware.
How to remove Chromesearch1.info Comfortably
There are a lot of techniques to remove Chromesearch1.info from the PC. You are welcome to read the page entirely and choose the effective method. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and run special Chromesearch1.info Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a single class of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus program that has Chromesearch1.info in the signature base. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Chromesearch1.info absolutely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes Chromesearch1.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Chromesearch1.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Chromesearch1.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Chromesearch1.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Chromesearch1.info from your browser
Remove Chromesearch1.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Chromesearch1.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Chromesearch1.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Chromesearch1.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Chromesearch1.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Chromesearch1.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Chromesearch1.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Chromesearch1.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Chromesearch1.info?
Below you can find some useful recommendations which will help you prevent installation of Chromesearch1.info and issues with browser. Feel free to send those advice with your friends and family members just because they will definitely help you keep your PC secured from Chromesearch1.info and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and get the needed application. However, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to scan your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Chromesearch1.info
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware eliminator which quickly removes all kinds of malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to delete Chromesearch1.info manually as well. It provides the highest level of protection to your PC thanks to regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Chromesearch1.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab