How to remove (uninstall) Cleanserp.net ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Cleanserp.net?
Cleanserp.net is a malicious app that belongs to advertising software. As adware is installed automatically it will set a new home page in browser and add various ads to it. Virus components get into the registry thus it turns out to be not an easy thing to delete such an app. Most users usually get this harmful app in the package with shareware apps or with torrent files from the places they do not really know. Embedding malicious software into various builds is probably a business of a website owner helping him get more. We advise you not to count on file downloaders too much – please remember that these apps often do lots of unneeded things – for instance, from setting the home page of a browser to downloading adware, malware and even viruses. Not to exaggerate, Cleanserp.net is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Cleanserp.net Easily
There are several techniques to uninstall Cleanserp.net from your PC. You can read the page till the end and use the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to find and launch effective Cleanserp.net Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a single class of viruses is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antivirus program that has Cleanserp.net in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Cleanserp.net completely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Cleanserp.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Cleanserp.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Cleanserp.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Cleanserp.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Cleanserp.net from your browser
Remove Cleanserp.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Cleanserp.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Cleanserp.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Cleanserp.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Cleanserp.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Cleanserp.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Cleanserp.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Cleanserp.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Cleanserp.net?
Below you can see some recommendations which will help you avoid installation of Cleanserp.net and issues with browser. Feel free to share those suggestions with your friends and family members as they will really help you keep the computer secured from Cleanserp.net and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And remember to scan your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all things which don’t look relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% Cleanserp.net Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator that permanently deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to uninstall Cleanserp.net manually as well. It provides the best level safety of your PC because it gets daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Cleanserp.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab