How to remove (uninstall) Consumersurvey1.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Consumersurvey1.com?
Consumersurvey1.com is a malicious app belonging to advertising software. After being installed this virus immediately changes your home page and brings ads. It’s a great challenge to entirely remove this virus because its components and files are stored in the system registry. A usual example of getting virus to your computer is when you try to download a program or anything else from torrents or any other resource offering free software. People who own websites from time to time try to monetize content in such a way and embed malware into the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by visitors. We recommend you not to count on file downloaders too much – please remember that they typically do a lot of unneeded things – for instance, from changing the home page of a browser to downloading to your PC adware, malware and even viruses. By the way, Consumersurvey1.com is true malware.
How to remove Consumersurvey1.com Simply
There are a lot of ways to uninstall Consumersurvey1.com from the system. You are welcome to examine the article till the end and use the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to download and launch special Consumersurvey1.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate class of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has Consumersurvey1.com in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Consumersurvey1.com absolutely, you can install it using this button.
- It removes Consumersurvey1.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Consumersurvey1.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Consumersurvey1.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Consumersurvey1.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Consumersurvey1.com from your browser
Remove Consumersurvey1.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Consumersurvey1.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Consumersurvey1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Consumersurvey1.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Consumersurvey1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Consumersurvey1.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Consumersurvey1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Consumersurvey1.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Consumersurvey1.com?
Here you can see the recommendations that will help you prevent Consumersurvey1.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those suggestions with your family and friends just because they will definitely help you keep your computer protected from Consumersurvey1.com and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Consumersurvey1.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware that easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove Consumersurvey1.com yourself. It guarantees the best level protection to your computer thanks to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Consumersurvey1.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab