How to remove (uninstall) Convert That PDF (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Convert That PDF?
Convert That PDF is malicious software belonging to advertising software. As you let adware install it will set another home page in your browser and irritate you with advertisement. Since this malicious app is stored in the system registry it is not that easy to remove this adware from your computer. A habitual situation for getting virus to to the computer is when you download a movie or anything else from torrents or any other website with free content. Frankly speaking, it is a way to get more money for some of website owners – they add malware into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is an application that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs various offers which are well-known to any user: malware with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, redirected links, apps that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Convert That PDF is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Convert That PDF Comfortably
There are several ways to uninstall Convert That PDF from the computer. It is better to look through the page till the end and choose the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and use special Convert That PDF Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a individual type of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus software that has Convert That PDF in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Convert That PDF absolutely, you can download it using this button.
- It removes Convert That PDF right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Convert That PDF removing
Step 1. Uninstall Convert That PDF from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Convert That PDF in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Convert That PDF from your browser
Remove Convert That PDF from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Convert That PDF” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Convert That PDF removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Convert That PDF from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Convert That PDF removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Convert That PDF from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Convert That PDF removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Convert That PDF from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Convert That PDF?
Below you will see some tips that will help you avoid Convert That PDF installation and browser infection. Feel free to send our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep the computer protected from Convert That PDF and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
How to fully remove Convert That PDF
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which easily removes all types of malicious applications and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to delete Convert That PDF manually. It will provide the best level security to your PC due to daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Convert That PDF (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab