How to remove (uninstall) Coupons pop-up ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Coupons pop-up?
Coupons pop-up is a malicious app belonging to advertising software. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. Virus components get into the system registry therefore it’s not easy to uninstall such an application. Most users usually download this harmful app with various free applications or with torrent files from websites they don’t know well. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the installation file and publish it. You are suggested to be attentive and careful with all kinds of download assistants as they often do lots of unneeded things for example downloading harmful programs, breaking browser settings and many other things. Not to exaggerate, Coupons pop-up is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Coupons pop-up Comfortably
There are several ways to uninstall Coupons pop-up from your system. You can examine the guide completely and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and run effective Coupons pop-up Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a separate kind of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has Coupons pop-up in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Coupons pop-up absolutely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Coupons pop-up right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Coupons pop-up removing
Step 1. Uninstall Coupons pop-up from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Coupons pop-up in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Coupons pop-up from your browser
Remove Coupons pop-up from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Coupons pop-up” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Coupons pop-up removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Coupons pop-up from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Coupons pop-up removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Coupons pop-up from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Coupons pop-up removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Coupons pop-up from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Coupons pop-up?
Here you can see the tips that will help you prevent installation of Coupons pop-up and browser infection. Feel free to send our tips with your friends and family members as they will certainly allow you to keep the PC secured from Coupons pop-up and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that don’t seem relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading any software it would make sense to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
100% Coupons pop-up Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware eliminator which quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to delete Coupons pop-up manually. It guarantees the best level protection to your computer thanks to daily updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Coupons pop-up (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab