How to remove (uninstall) Easy File Converter effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Easy File Converter?
Easy File Converter is a harmful advertising program. As you install this malware it will change the home page of your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. As this malicious app is kept in the registry it’s not that simple thing to delete this adware from your computer. Users usually download such malicious software with free software or with torrent files from sites they are not sure about. People who own websites may attempt to do content monetization in such a way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by users. We advise you not to rely on downloaders too much – remember that these apps usually do a lot of unneeded things from setting the home page of a browser to infesting your system with adware, malware and even viruses. By the way, Easy File Converter is true malware.
How to remove Easy File Converter Simply
There are a lot of ways to remove Easy File Converter from the PC. It is better to look through the article till the end and use the needed way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will uninstall the unwanted program. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and use special Easy File Converter Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a separate class of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Easy File Converter in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Easy File Converter completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Easy File Converter right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Easy File Converter removing
Step 1. Uninstall Easy File Converter from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Easy File Converter in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Easy File Converter from your browser
Remove Easy File Converter from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Easy File Converter” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Easy File Converter removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Easy File Converter from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Easy File Converter removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Easy File Converter from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Easy File Converter removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Easy File Converter from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Easy File Converter?
Here you will find some useful recommendations which would help you prevent Easy File Converter installation and browser infection. Feel free to share those advice with your family and friends just because they will definitely help you keep your PC secured from Easy File Converter and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t seem relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would make sense to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove Easy File Converter
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all types of adware and malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to uninstall Easy File Converter yourself. It will provide the best level protection to your PC because it gets regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Easy File Converter (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab