How to remove (uninstall) Easy Free Recipes effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Easy Free Recipes?
Easy Free Recipes is an advertising app that can be harmful to your computer. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes the browser home page and creates ads. Since this malicious app is kept in the registry of your system it could be not that easy to delete this adware from your computer. A typical situation for getting virus to your computer is cases when you download a song or anything else from from a new source or any other website with free content. People who own websites may attempt to earn in such a way and embed malware into the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by users. A downloader is a program providing you with the sought file, but it also brings various offers which are well-known to users: malware with irritating pop-up ads in the browser, links with bad redirections, programs changing homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Easy Free Recipes is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Easy Free Recipes Comfortably
There are a lot of ways to remove Easy Free Recipes from your PC. You are welcome to examine the article till the end and perform the effective way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to find and run special Easy Free Recipes Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate kind of computer infections is the most active. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus program that has Easy Free Recipes in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Easy Free Recipes 100%, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes Easy Free Recipes right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Easy Free Recipes removing
Step 1. Uninstall Easy Free Recipes from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Easy Free Recipes in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Easy Free Recipes from your browser
Remove Easy Free Recipes from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Easy Free Recipes” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Easy Free Recipes removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Easy Free Recipes from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Easy Free Recipes removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Easy Free Recipes from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Easy Free Recipes removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Easy Free Recipes from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Easy Free Recipes?
Below you can find some recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Easy Free Recipes and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our tips with your friends and family members just because they will certainly help you keep the computer secured from Easy Free Recipes and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Easy Free Recipes Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that permanently removes all types of malicious applications including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to remove Easy Free Recipes yourself. It will provide the highest level of security to your computer thanks to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Easy Free Recipes (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab