How to remove (uninstall) Easy Speed Test (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Easy Speed Test?
Easy Speed Test is a malicious app often called adware applications. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes the browser home page and creates ads. Virus components move to the registry so it’s not easy to delete such an app. Users often download this malicious software in the package with various free apps or with torrents from sites they do not really know. Owners of websites may attempt to monetize content in such a bad way and embed malicious software to the archive with an application downloaded by users. A file downloader is an app that provides you with the necessary file, however it also brings various ad offers which are known to all users: malware with irritating ads popping up in a browser, link redirections, programs setting a new browser homepage and so on. By the way, Easy Speed Test is true malware.
How to remove Easy Speed Test Comfortably
There are several ways to remove Easy Speed Test from your system. It is better to read the article completely and use the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will help. According to my experience, it is better to find and use effective Easy Speed Test Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a single class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to run any other antimalware that has Easy Speed Test in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Easy Speed Test absolutely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Easy Speed Test right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Easy Speed Test removing
Step 1. Uninstall Easy Speed Test from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Easy Speed Test in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Easy Speed Test from your browser
Remove Easy Speed Test from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Easy Speed Test” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Easy Speed Test removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Easy Speed Test from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Easy Speed Test removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Easy Speed Test from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Easy Speed Test removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Easy Speed Test from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Easy Speed Test?
Here you will find the useful recommendations which will help you avoid Easy Speed Test installation and browser infection. Feel free to share those suggestions with your friends and family members as they will definitely allow you to keep your computer protected from Easy Speed Test and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are not relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading any applications it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove Easy Speed Test
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to delete Easy Speed Test manually as well. It guarantees the best protection to your computer due to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Easy Speed Test (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab