How to remove (uninstall) EasyDirections ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is EasyDirections?
EasyDirections is malicious advertisement software which can cause harm to your PC. As adware is automatically installed it will change your home page in browser and add different annoying ads to it. It’s often a serious challenge to completely delete this virus since its files are installed to the registry. A typical situation for downloading virus to to the computer is when you try to download a movie or anything else from from a new source or any other resource with free software. Actually, it is another way to earn money for some owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the installation file and thus promote it. A file downloader is an app providing you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs various ad offers that are well-known to users: malware with irritating pop-up ads in the browser, redirected links, applications that change browser starting page and so forth. Not to exaggerate, EasyDirections is a realy malicious application.
How to remove EasyDirections Simply
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall EasyDirections from the PC. You are welcome to read the article entirely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will delete the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, it is better to find and use effective EasyDirections Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a single kind of viruses is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has EasyDirections in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall EasyDirections absolutely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes EasyDirections right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual EasyDirections removing
Step 1. Uninstall EasyDirections from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain EasyDirections in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall EasyDirections from your browser
Remove EasyDirections from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “EasyDirections” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use EasyDirections removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall EasyDirections from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use EasyDirections removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall EasyDirections from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use EasyDirections removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall EasyDirections from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from EasyDirections?
Here you will see the tips which will help you avoid installation of EasyDirections and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely allow you to keep the PC secured from EasyDirections and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of EasyDirections
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware eliminator that easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not uninstall EasyDirections yourself. It provides the best level protection to your PC because it gets daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall EasyDirections (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab