How to remove (uninstall) EasyPackageTracker easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is EasyPackageTracker?
EasyPackageTracker is a dangerous advertising application. As adware is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and add different annoying ads to it. Virus components are saved to the system registry so it turns out to be not an easy thing to delete such an app. A usual situation for downloading virus to your PC is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from torrents or any other website offering free software. Actually, it is another way to earn more money for some of owners of websites – they add dangerous software into the installation file and publish it. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the necessary file, but it also brings various ad offers which are known to any user: malware with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, redirected links, apps setting a new browser starting page and so forth. EasyPackageTracker belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove EasyPackageTracker Simply
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall EasyPackageTracker from the computer. You are welcome to examine the guide completely and choose the effective method. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the programs that will help. As many specialists say, it is better to find and run effective EasyPackageTracker Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a single kind of malware is the most effective. You can also download any other antivirus tool that has EasyPackageTracker in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall EasyPackageTracker absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes EasyPackageTracker right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual EasyPackageTracker removing
Step 1. Uninstall EasyPackageTracker from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain EasyPackageTracker in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall EasyPackageTracker from your browser
Remove EasyPackageTracker from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “EasyPackageTracker” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use EasyPackageTracker removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall EasyPackageTracker from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use EasyPackageTracker removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall EasyPackageTracker from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use EasyPackageTracker removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall EasyPackageTracker from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from EasyPackageTracker?
Below you can see the tips which will help you prevent EasyPackageTracker installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our suggestions with your friends and family members since they will definitely allow you to keep your PC secured from EasyPackageTracker and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove EasyPackageTracker
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware which permanently deletes all kinds of malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to remove EasyPackageTracker manually as well. It provides the highest level of safety of your PC because it downloads daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall EasyPackageTracker (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab