How to remove (uninstall) Enhance Pro ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Enhance Pro?
Enhance Pro is adware which can infest your PC. After installation process is over this virus changes the browser home page and brings popping up advertisement. It’s a challenge to completely remove this virus since its components and files are stored in the registry. This malicious app is often downloaded together with free software, torrents, different patches for video games and other shareware files. Website owners from time to time try to earn in such a way by adding malware into the archive with an application that is downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the needed file, but it also brings different ad offers that are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, redirected links, programs setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Enhance Pro belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Enhance Pro Easily
There are several methods to uninstall Enhance Pro from the computer. It is better to read the article till the end and use the needed method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will uninstall the undesired program. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch efficient Enhance Pro Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate type of viruses is the most efficient. You can also download any other antivirus software that has Enhance Pro in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Enhance Pro absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Enhance Pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Enhance Pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Enhance Pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Enhance Pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Enhance Pro from your browser
Remove Enhance Pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Enhance Pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Enhance Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Enhance Pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Enhance Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Enhance Pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Enhance Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Enhance Pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Enhance Pro?
Here you will see some recommendations that will help you prevent Enhance Pro installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Enhance Pro and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of Enhance Pro
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller that quickly removes all types of malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Enhance Pro manually as well. It provides the best protection to your system thanks to regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Enhance Pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab