How to remove (uninstall) F3344.cn (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is F3344.cn?
F3344.cn is malicious adware which can cause harm to your computer. As you agree to install this virus it will set a new home page in your browser and drive you mad with ads. Virus components get into the registry and it turns out to be not an easy thing to uninstall this app. This malware is typically downloaded together with some free programs, torrent files, different patches for video games and any other shareware files. Actually, it is another way to earn money for certain website owners – they add harmful apps into the installation file and thus promote it. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also installs various ad offers which are well-known to users: malware with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser, redirected links, programs that change browser starting page and so forth. By the way, F3344.cn is true malware.
How to remove F3344.cn Simply
There are many methods to uninstall F3344.cn from your computer. You are welcome to read the guide till the end and perform the needed method. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and run special F3344.cn Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a separate kind of malware is the most effective. You can also run any other antimalware that has F3344.cn in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove F3344.cn absolutely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes F3344.cn right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual F3344.cn removing
Step 1. Uninstall F3344.cn from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain F3344.cn in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall F3344.cn from your browser
Remove F3344.cn from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “F3344.cn” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use F3344.cn removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall F3344.cn from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use F3344.cn removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall F3344.cn from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use F3344.cn removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall F3344.cn from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from F3344.cn?
Below you will find some tips that will help you avoid installation of F3344.cn and browser infection. Feel free to share those tips with your friends and family members just because they will certainly help you keep the PC protected from F3344.cn and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works too slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are not relevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of F3344.cn
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all types of malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to uninstall F3344.cn manually as well. It provides the highest level of security to your computer because it gets daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall F3344.cn (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab