How to remove (uninstall) Fast-Search.info adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Fast-Search.info?
Fast-Search.info is a malicious app that belongs to adware. As you let adware install it will set a new home page in your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. As this malicious app is located in the system registry it is not that easy to delete this adware on your PC. This application is typically downloaded in the bunch with free apps, torrents, various patches for PC games and any other shareware files. Embedding dangerous programs into different software builds can be a business the website owner runs letting him get more money. You are advised to be attentive and careful with all kinds of file downloaders as very often they do a lot of unneeded things like downloading harmful programs, changing browser settings and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Fast-Search.info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Fast-Search.info Easily
There are numerous ways to uninstall Fast-Search.info from the computer. It is better to read the page entirely and choose the needed way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch effective Fast-Search.info Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a individual type of computer infections is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus program that has Fast-Search.info in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Fast-Search.info completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Fast-Search.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Fast-Search.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Fast-Search.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Fast-Search.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Fast-Search.info from your browser
Remove Fast-Search.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Fast-Search.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Fast-Search.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Fast-Search.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Fast-Search.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Fast-Search.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Fast-Search.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Fast-Search.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Fast-Search.info?
Here you can find some useful recommendations which will help you avoid Fast-Search.info installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our tips with your friends and family members just because they will certainly allow you to keep the computer protected from Fast-Search.info and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% Fast-Search.info Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient eliminator of malware that easily deletes all types of malicious applications and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to delete Fast-Search.info yourself. It guarantees the best level protection to your system thanks to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Fast-Search.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab