How to remove (uninstall) Feedmedia.me (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Feedmedia.me?
Feedmedia.me is malicious advertisement software which can be dangerous to your computer. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes the browser home page and generates ad pop-ups. Virus files get into the registry therefore it is not an easy thing to remove such an app. A usual example of downloading virus to your PC is cases when you download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other resource offering free applications. Actually, it is another way to get more money for some website owners – they embed malware into the installation file and thus promote it. You are advised to be attentive and careful dealing with different download assistants as quite often they do a lot of unneeded things for example downloading malware, intervening browser settings and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Feedmedia.me is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Feedmedia.me Simply
There are several techniques to uninstall Feedmedia.me from your system. You can read the page entirely and use the needed method. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to find and run efficient Feedmedia.me Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a separate type of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus program that has Feedmedia.me in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Feedmedia.me absolutely, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Feedmedia.me right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Feedmedia.me removing
Step 1. Uninstall Feedmedia.me from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Feedmedia.me in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Feedmedia.me from your browser
Remove Feedmedia.me from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Feedmedia.me” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Feedmedia.me removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Feedmedia.me from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Feedmedia.me removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Feedmedia.me from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Feedmedia.me removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Feedmedia.me from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Feedmedia.me?
Here you will find some recommendations which will help you prevent Feedmedia.me installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep your PC protected from Feedmedia.me and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and just download the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Feedmedia.me Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator which easily removes all kinds of malicious applications and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to delete Feedmedia.me manually as well. It guarantees the best level security to your computer due to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Feedmedia.me (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab