How to remove (uninstall) FullBrowser effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is FullBrowser?
FullBrowser is a dangerous adware app. Once adware is installed it will change your browser home page and bring different ads to it. As this harmful app is located in the system registry it is not that easy to remove this adware on your computer. This software is usually downloaded together with free software, torrents, unofficial patches for PC games and other shareware files. Actually, it is another way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the build and publish it. We recommend you not to rely on download assistants too much – keep in mind that these apps typically do many unneeded things – for instance, from replacing a home page in your browser to downloading to your PC viruses and malware. Not to exaggerate, FullBrowser is a realy malicious application.
How to remove FullBrowser Simply
There are many techniques to remove FullBrowser from the PC. It is better to read the article entirely and perform the effective way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use efficient FullBrowser Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a separate type of malware is the most active. You can also use any other antimalware that has FullBrowser in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall FullBrowser 100%, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes FullBrowser right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual FullBrowser removing
Step 1. Uninstall FullBrowser from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain FullBrowser in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall FullBrowser from your browser
Remove FullBrowser from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “FullBrowser” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use FullBrowser removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall FullBrowser from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use FullBrowser removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall FullBrowser from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use FullBrowser removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall FullBrowser from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from FullBrowser?
Here you will find some recommendations that would help you avoid installation of FullBrowser and browser infection. Feel free to send our tips with your friends and family members just because they will definitely help you keep the PC secured from FullBrowser and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and download the app they need. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things that are not relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
How to fully remove FullBrowser
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware uninstaller that permanently removes all kinds of malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not delete FullBrowser yourself. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC due to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall FullBrowser (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab