How to remove (uninstall) Good-journal.net (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Good-journal.net?
Good-journal.net is a malicious app often called adware applications. As you agree to install this virus it will set another home page of the browser and irritate you with ads. As this harmful app is stored in the registry it’s not that simple thing to uninstall this adware from your computer. People typically get such malware with various free applications or with torrents from sites they do not really know. Actually, it is another way to get more money for some owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the file of installation and publish it. A downloader is a program providing a user with the needed file, nevertheless it also brings different ad offers which are known to any user: bad software with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new homepage in the browser etc. Good-journal.net belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Good-journal.net Simply
There are many ways to uninstall Good-journal.net from the computer. It is better to examine the page entirely and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will delete the unwanted software. According to my experience, it is better to download and use effective Good-journal.net Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a single class of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antivirus software that has Good-journal.net in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Good-journal.net completely, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Good-journal.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Good-journal.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Good-journal.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Good-journal.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Good-journal.net from your browser
Remove Good-journal.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Good-journal.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Good-journal.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Good-journal.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Good-journal.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Good-journal.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Good-journal.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Good-journal.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Good-journal.net?
Here you will see the tips that would help you avoid installation of Good-journal.net and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send those suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep your PC safe and protected from Good-journal.net and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes that are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Good-journal.net Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware eliminator that permanently removes all types of malicious applications including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to delete Good-journal.net manually as well. It will provide the highest level of protection to your system because it downloads regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Good-journal.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab