How to remove (uninstall) Hicpm5.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Hicpm5.com?
Hicpm5.com is malicious adware that can cause harm to your computer. Once adware is installed it will set a new home page in browser and add various annoying ads to it. Virus files are saved into the system registry so it appeares to be not easy to delete such an app. This software is often downloaded in the bunch with free software, torrents, unofficial patches for computer games and any other shareware apps and files. Embedding dangerous programs into various apps can be a business the website owner runs letting him get more money. You are advised to be careful dealing with all those download assistants because very often they do lots of annoying things for example downloading malware, changing browser settings and many other things. Not to exaggerate, Hicpm5.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Hicpm5.com Easily
There are many methods to uninstall Hicpm5.com from your system. It is better to look through the article completely and perform the needed way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to download and run special Hicpm5.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a individual class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Hicpm5.com in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Hicpm5.com absolutely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Hicpm5.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Hicpm5.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Hicpm5.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Hicpm5.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Hicpm5.com from your browser
Remove Hicpm5.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Hicpm5.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Hicpm5.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Hicpm5.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Hicpm5.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Hicpm5.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Hicpm5.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Hicpm5.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Hicpm5.com?
Below you can see some tips that will help you prevent installation of Hicpm5.com and browser infection. Feel free to send those advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really help you keep the computer safe and protected from Hicpm5.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% Hicpm5.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware that easily and quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Hicpm5.com manually as well. It provides the best security to your PC due to daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Hicpm5.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab