How to remove (uninstall) iBrowserSearch (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is iBrowserSearch?
iBrowserSearch is malware that belongs to adware applications. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes the home page and creates ads. It’s a serious challenge to fully delete this virus because its components and files are installed to the registry. A usual example of obtaining virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or any other content from torrents or any other resource with free applications. Actually, it is a way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the build and publish it. A file downloader is an application providing a user with the needed file, but it also installs various offers which are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, programs setting a new browser starting page and so forth. Not to exaggerate, iBrowserSearch is a realy malicious application.
How to remove iBrowserSearch Comfortably
There are numerous methods to uninstall iBrowserSearch from the PC. It is better to examine the page till the end and perform the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and use effective iBrowserSearch Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a separate class of malware is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antimalware that has iBrowserSearch in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall iBrowserSearch absolutely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes iBrowserSearch right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual iBrowserSearch removing
Step 1. Uninstall iBrowserSearch from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain iBrowserSearch in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall iBrowserSearch from your browser
Remove iBrowserSearch from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “iBrowserSearch” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use iBrowserSearch removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall iBrowserSearch from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use iBrowserSearch removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall iBrowserSearch from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use iBrowserSearch removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall iBrowserSearch from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from iBrowserSearch?
Here you can find some useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of iBrowserSearch and issues with browser. Feel free to send our advice with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep the computer safe and protected from iBrowserSearch and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of iBrowserSearch
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which quickly deletes all types of adware and malware and even those which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove iBrowserSearch yourself. It guarantees the best security to your system due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall iBrowserSearch (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab