How to remove (uninstall) MacRapidizer adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is MacRapidizer?
MacRapidizer is a dangerous advertising application. As you install this malware it will set a new home page of the browser and drive you mad with advertisement. It could be a great challenge to entirely remove this virus since its files are saved to the registry. People often download such harmful app in the package with free software or with torrent files from sites they don’t know well. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some of website owners – they merely add harmful apps into the file of installation and publish it. A downloader is an application providing a user with the necessary file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser etc. Not to exaggerate, MacRapidizer is a realy malicious application.
How to remove MacRapidizer Comfortably
There are several ways to remove MacRapidizer from the computer. You are welcome to look through the page completely and perform the needed removal technique. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and use efficient MacRapidizer Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate class of computer infections is the most effective. You can also run any other antivirus tool that has MacRapidizer in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall MacRapidizer 100%, you are welcome to get it clicking this download button.
- It removes MacRapidizer right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual MacRapidizer removing
Step 1. Uninstall MacRapidizer from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain MacRapidizer in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall MacRapidizer from your browser
Remove MacRapidizer from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “MacRapidizer” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use MacRapidizer removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall MacRapidizer from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use MacRapidizer removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall MacRapidizer from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use MacRapidizer removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall MacRapidizer from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from MacRapidizer?
Here you will find the useful recommendations which will help you avoid installation of MacRapidizer and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your friends and family members since they will certainly help you keep the computer protected from MacRapidizer and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which don’t seem relevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
Complete removal of MacRapidizer
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller that easily removes all kinds of adware and malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not delete MacRapidizer manually. It provides the best level protection to your computer because it downloads regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall MacRapidizer (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab