How to remove (uninstall) My-bing.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is My-bing.com?
My-bing.com is adware which can infest your PC. As you let adware install it will set a new home page in the browser and annoy you with advertisement. As this malware is kept in the registry it could be not that easy to remove this adware from your PC. This malicious app is usually downloaded together with some free programs, torrent files, different patches for computer games and other free files. Inserting malicious software into various builds could be a website owner’s business letting him get more. It’s worth being careful dealing with various file downloaders as pretty often they do lots of annoying things including downloading malicious software, breaking browser settings and many other things. By the way, My-bing.com is true malware.
How to remove My-bing.com Simply
There are a lot of methods to uninstall My-bing.com from the computer. It is better to read the guide completely and use the needed method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and run special My-bing.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single class of viruses is the most effective. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus program that has My-bing.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove My-bing.com absolutely, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes My-bing.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual My-bing.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall My-bing.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My-bing.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My-bing.com from your browser
Remove My-bing.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My-bing.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My-bing.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My-bing.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My-bing.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My-bing.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My-bing.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My-bing.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My-bing.com?
Below you will find some tips that would help you avoid installation of My-bing.com and browser infection. Feel free to send those advice with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep the computer secured from My-bing.com and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
100% My-bing.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not delete My-bing.com manually. It guarantees the best level protection to your PC due to regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall My-bing.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab