How to remove (uninstall) My Inbox Helper easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is My Inbox Helper?
My Inbox Helper is malicious software often called adware. After installation this virus immediately changes the home page and generates ad pop-ups. Virus components are saved to the system registry and it’s not an easy task to remove such an application. Users usually download this harmful app in the package with shareware apps or with torrent files from sites they do not really know. Website owners may try to monetize content in such a bad way by adding malware into the archive with an app downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an application that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs different offers that are well-known to users: bad software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser, link redirections, programs changing homepage in the browser and so on. My Inbox Helper belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove My Inbox Helper Simply
There are numerous techniques to uninstall My Inbox Helper from your PC. You can examine the article till the end and choose the effective method. Speaking about the most effective and the quickest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to download and use special My Inbox Helper Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a individual type of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has My Inbox Helper in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall My Inbox Helper absolutely, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes My Inbox Helper right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual My Inbox Helper removing
Step 1. Uninstall My Inbox Helper from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My Inbox Helper in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My Inbox Helper from your browser
Remove My Inbox Helper from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My Inbox Helper” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My Inbox Helper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My Inbox Helper from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My Inbox Helper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My Inbox Helper from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My Inbox Helper removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My Inbox Helper from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My Inbox Helper?
Below you will see some useful recommendations that would help you avoid installation of My Inbox Helper and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your friends and family members just because they will really allow you to keep the PC protected from My Inbox Helper and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall downloading any applications it would make sense to scan your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of My Inbox Helper
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware eliminator that quickly removes all types of malicious applications including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall My Inbox Helper manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your computer thanks to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall My Inbox Helper (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab