How to remove (uninstall) My Online Calendar easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is My Online Calendar?
My Online Calendar is malicious advertisement software which can infest your computer. After installation this virus immediately changes the home page and generates ad pop-ups. Since this harmful app is kept in the system registry it is not that simple thing to remove this adware on your PC. Users usually download such malware in the package with free software or with torrent files from the places they are not sure about. Adding dangerous programs into any type of builds could be a business the website owner runs allowing him to get more. A downloader is an application that provides you with the needed file, but it also brings various offers which are well-known to all users: malware with annoying ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, apps that change browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, My Online Calendar is a realy malicious application.
How to remove My Online Calendar Comfortably
There are numerous techniques to uninstall My Online Calendar from the PC. It is better to examine the article completely and choose the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch effective My Online Calendar Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single type of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus software that has My Online Calendar in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove My Online Calendar 100%, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes My Online Calendar right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual My Online Calendar removing
Step 1. Uninstall My Online Calendar from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My Online Calendar in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My Online Calendar from your browser
Remove My Online Calendar from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My Online Calendar” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My Online Calendar removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My Online Calendar from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My Online Calendar removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My Online Calendar from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My Online Calendar removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My Online Calendar from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My Online Calendar?
Here you can find the useful recommendations that will help you avoid My Online Calendar installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send those advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely allow you to keep your PC secured from My Online Calendar and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and just download the app they need. However, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And remember to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of My Online Calendar
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator that quickly deletes all types of malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall My Online Calendar manually as well. It provides the highest level of security to your computer because it gets daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall My Online Calendar (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab