How to remove (uninstall) My Online Radio adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is My Online Radio?
My Online Radio is a dangerous advertising program. As you let adware install it will change the home page in your browser and irritate you with advertisement. Virus components are saved into the registry and it is not easy to uninstall such an app. This malware is usually downloaded together with some free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Embedding malicious software into any type of apps is probably a website owner’s business helping him earn more money. It’s worth being attentive and careful dealing with various downloaders as they often do lots of bad things for example downloading malicious software, changing browser settings and many other things. My Online Radio belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove My Online Radio Simply
There are a lot of methods to remove My Online Radio from the system. It is better to read the article till the end and use the effective removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will delete the undesired adware. According to my experience, it is better to install and run efficient My Online Radio Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a separate type of malware is the most active. It is also possible to download any other antivirus program that has My Online Radio in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove My Online Radio absolutely, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes My Online Radio right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual My Online Radio removing
Step 1. Uninstall My Online Radio from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My Online Radio in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My Online Radio from your browser
Remove My Online Radio from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My Online Radio” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My Online Radio removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My Online Radio from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My Online Radio removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My Online Radio from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My Online Radio removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My Online Radio from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My Online Radio?
Below you can find some recommendations which would help you avoid My Online Radio installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our suggestions with your family and friends since they will definitely allow you to keep your computer secured from My Online Radio and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which don’t look relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
How to fully remove My Online Radio
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller that easily removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not delete My Online Radio yourself. It provides the best level safety of your PC because it gets daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall My Online Radio (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab