How to remove (uninstall) My Weather Forecast ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is My Weather Forecast?
My Weather Forecast is malicious advertisement software that can infest your PC. Once adware is installed automatically it will change your browser home page and add different ads to it. Virus components are saved into the system registry thus it turns out to be not an easy task to remove this application. This malware is often downloaded in the bunch with some free apps, torrents, different patches for PC games and any other free apps and files. Adding malware into different apps is probably a business the website owner runs helping him get more money. A downloader is an application providing you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different ad offers which are known to all users: malware with annoying ads popping up in the browser, link redirections, applications setting a new browser starting page and so forth. Not to exaggerate, My Weather Forecast is a realy malicious application.
How to remove My Weather Forecast Comfortably
There are many methods to remove My Weather Forecast from the system. You can read the guide entirely and perform the needed method. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and use efficient My Weather Forecast Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a single kind of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has My Weather Forecast in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall My Weather Forecast 100%, you can get it clicking this download button.
- It removes My Weather Forecast right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual My Weather Forecast removing
Step 1. Uninstall My Weather Forecast from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain My Weather Forecast in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall My Weather Forecast from your browser
Remove My Weather Forecast from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “My Weather Forecast” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use My Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall My Weather Forecast from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use My Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall My Weather Forecast from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use My Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall My Weather Forecast from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from My Weather Forecast?
Below you will see the recommendations which would help you prevent My Weather Forecast installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share our suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will certainly help you keep your computer safe and protected from My Weather Forecast and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And remember to check your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
100% My Weather Forecast Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware that quickly deletes all types of malicious applications including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to remove My Weather Forecast manually as well. It will provide the highest level of security to your system thanks to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall My Weather Forecast (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab