How to remove (uninstall) MyCouponize adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is MyCouponize?
MyCouponize is malicious software often called adware applications. Once adware is installed automatically it will change your home page in browser and add different annoying ads to it. Since this harmful app is stored in the system registry it could be not that easy to uninstall this adware from your PC. A usual example of downloading virus to your PC is when you download a song or any other content from from a new source or any other website offering free applications. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the file of installation and publish it. It makes sense to be careful with different file downloaders as they often do lots of bad things for example downloading malicious software, intervening browser settings and many other things. MyCouponize belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove MyCouponize Easily
There are several methods to uninstall MyCouponize from your computer. You can look through the page entirely and perform the wanted method. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, the best way is to find and use special MyCouponize Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate type of viruses is the most effective. It is also possible to run any other antivirus software that has MyCouponize in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall MyCouponize 100%, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes MyCouponize right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual MyCouponize removing
Step 1. Uninstall MyCouponize from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain MyCouponize in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall MyCouponize from your browser
Remove MyCouponize from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “MyCouponize” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use MyCouponize removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall MyCouponize from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use MyCouponize removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall MyCouponize from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use MyCouponize removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall MyCouponize from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from MyCouponize?
Below you will find some useful recommendations which will help you avoid MyCouponize installation and browser infection. Feel free to send our suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will really help you keep your PC safe and protected from MyCouponize and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of MyCouponize
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful eliminator of malware that easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall MyCouponize manually. It will provide the best security to your PC due to daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall MyCouponize (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab