How to remove (uninstall) MyVideoTab easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is MyVideoTab?
MyVideoTab is an advertising app that can be harmful to your PC. After installation this virus changes your home page and brings ad pop-ups. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry it could be not that simple thing to delete this adware on your PC. People typically get this harmful app with free apps or with torrents from websites they do not really know. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some of website owners – they embed harmful apps into the installation file and promote it. We suggest that you not rely on download assistants too much – remember that these apps often do a lot of unneeded things – for instance, from replacing the home page in your browser to downloading to your system malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, MyVideoTab is a realy malicious application.
How to remove MyVideoTab Easily
There are many methods to uninstall MyVideoTab from your computer. You can examine the guide entirely and perform the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to download and run effective MyVideoTab Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a single kind of malware is the most efficient. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has MyVideoTab in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall MyVideoTab absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes MyVideoTab right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual MyVideoTab removing
Step 1. Uninstall MyVideoTab from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain MyVideoTab in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall MyVideoTab from your browser
Remove MyVideoTab from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “MyVideoTab” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use MyVideoTab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall MyVideoTab from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use MyVideoTab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall MyVideoTab from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use MyVideoTab removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall MyVideoTab from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from MyVideoTab?
Below you can find some recommendations that would help you avoid installation of MyVideoTab and issues with browser. Feel free to show our tips with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely allow you to keep your PC secured from MyVideoTab and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes that don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of MyVideoTab
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware that easily and quickly removes all types of malicious applications and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove MyVideoTab manually. It provides the highest level of security to your computer due to daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall MyVideoTab (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab