How to remove (uninstall) Namel.net easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Namel.net?
Namel.net is malicious advertisement software that can be dangerous to your PC. As adware is automatically installed it will change the browser home page and add various annoying ads to it. Virus files are saved into the system registry and it appeares to be not an easy thing to delete such an app. A typical example of obtaining virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from from a new source or any other site offering free applications. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some website owners – they embed dangerous software into the installation file and publish it. A downloader is an application that provides you with the needed file, but it also brings different ad offers which are well-known to all users: unneeded software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, redirected links, programs changing homepage in the browser and so forth. By the way, Namel.net is true malware.
How to remove Namel.net Easily
There are several methods to uninstall Namel.net from the computer. It is better to examine the guide entirely and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should notice the programs that will uninstall the undesired software. According to my experience, it is better to install and run special Namel.net Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a single type of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus software that has Namel.net in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Namel.net 100%, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Namel.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Namel.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Namel.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Namel.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Namel.net from your browser
Remove Namel.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Namel.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Namel.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Namel.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Namel.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Namel.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Namel.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Namel.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Namel.net?
Below you can find the recommendations which will help you avoid installation of Namel.net and browser infection. Feel free to show our advice with your friends and family members since they will really help you keep your PC secured from Namel.net and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
How to fully remove Namel.net
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware and even those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to remove Namel.net manually. It will provide the best safety of your computer because it downloads daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Namel.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab