How to remove (uninstall) Onclickclear.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Onclickclear.com?
Onclickclear.com is a dangerous adware app. After installation this virus quickly changes your home page and creates popping up advertisement. It could be a great challenge to completely remove this virus as its components are saved to the PC registry. A habitual example of downloading virus to your PC is cases when you try to download a program or anything else from a torrents website or any other site offering free content. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some website owners – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and publish it. A file downloader is an application providing you with the sought file, but it also installs different ad offers that are well-known to any user: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser, redirected links, applications that change browser starting page and so forth. Onclickclear.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Onclickclear.com Easily
There are many methods to uninstall Onclickclear.com from your system. You are welcome to look through the article completely and use the needed way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, the best way is to find and launch effective Onclickclear.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a individual kind of viruses is the most active. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus software that has Onclickclear.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Onclickclear.com absolutely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes Onclickclear.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Onclickclear.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Onclickclear.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Onclickclear.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Onclickclear.com from your browser
Remove Onclickclear.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Onclickclear.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Onclickclear.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Onclickclear.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Onclickclear.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Onclickclear.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Onclickclear.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Onclickclear.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Onclickclear.com?
Here you can see the useful recommendations which will help you avoid Onclickclear.com installation and browser infection. Feel free to send our tips with your family and friends as they will really help you keep the PC safe and protected from Onclickclear.com and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the needed application. However, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes that are unneeded and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not recall downloading any software it would be smart to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove Onclickclear.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not uninstall Onclickclear.com yourself. It provides the best safety of your computer because it gets regular updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Onclickclear.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab