How to remove (uninstall) OnlineMusic easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is OnlineMusic?
OnlineMusic is a malicious app belonging to adware. As you agree to install this virus it will set a new home page of your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. Virus files get to the system registry and it appeares to be not an easy task to uninstall such an application. A usual situation for downloading virus to your computer is when you download a movie or any other content from from a new source or any other website offering free applications. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for some of website owners – they embed malware into the file of installation and promote it. It’s worth being careful dealing with different downloaders as very often they do lots of unneeded things for example downloading harmful programs, changing settings of your browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, OnlineMusic is a realy malicious application.
How to remove OnlineMusic Simply
There are several methods to uninstall OnlineMusic from your system. It is better to look through the article entirely and perform the needed method. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to find and use efficient OnlineMusic Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a single kind of computer infections is the most active. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus tool that has OnlineMusic in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove OnlineMusic completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes OnlineMusic right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual OnlineMusic removing
Step 1. Uninstall OnlineMusic from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain OnlineMusic in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall OnlineMusic from your browser
Remove OnlineMusic from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “OnlineMusic” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use OnlineMusic removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall OnlineMusic from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use OnlineMusic removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall OnlineMusic from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use OnlineMusic removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall OnlineMusic from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from OnlineMusic?
Below you can find some recommendations that will help you avoid OnlineMusic installation and browser infection. Feel free to share those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will definitely help you keep the computer safe and protected from OnlineMusic and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% OnlineMusic Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly deletes all types of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to remove OnlineMusic manually as well. It will provide the best level safety of your PC because it gets regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall OnlineMusic (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab