How to remove (uninstall) Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro?
Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro is malware belonging to advertising software. As you install this malware it will change the home page in your browser and annoy you with ads. It’s often a challenge to completely remove this virus since its components are stored in the registry. A habitual example of downloading virus to your PC is cases when you download a song or other kind of content from from a new source or any other site with free content. People who own websites may try to earn in such a bad way by embedding malicious software into the archive with an application that will be downloaded by visitors. It makes sense to be attentive and careful dealing with various file downloaders since they often do countless bad things for example downloading malware, changing settings of your browser and many other things. By the way, Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro is true malware.
How to remove Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro Simply
There are numerous methods to uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from your PC. You are welcome to look through the page entirely and choose the needed method. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, the best way is to find and launch efficient Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a separate type of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus program that has Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro absolutely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from your browser
Remove Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro?
Below you can find the useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our tips with your friends and family members as they will certainly help you keep your PC protected from Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
How to fully remove Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient eliminator of malware which easily removes all kinds of malware including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to remove Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro manually. It provides the best level safety of your computer because it downloads regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Onlinesecuritybrowser.pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab