How to remove (uninstall) OnlyApplication effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is OnlyApplication?
OnlyApplication is malware that belongs to adware applications. After being installed this virus quickly changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. As this harmful app is stored in the registry of your system it’s not that easy to uninstall this adware from your PC. This software is usually downloaded in the bunch with some free apps, torrent files, unofficial patches for video games and any other shareware files. Owners of websites from time to time try to do content monetization that way by adding malicious software to the archive with an application downloaded by users. A file downloader is an app providing a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers which are well-known to users: unneeded software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, link redirections, programs that change browser homepage etc. By the way, OnlyApplication is true malware.
How to remove OnlyApplication Simply
There are many ways to uninstall OnlyApplication from your system. It is better to examine the article completely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch efficient OnlyApplication Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a single kind of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also run any other antivirus tool that has OnlyApplication in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove OnlyApplication completely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes OnlyApplication right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual OnlyApplication removing
Step 1. Uninstall OnlyApplication from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain OnlyApplication in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall OnlyApplication from your browser
Remove OnlyApplication from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “OnlyApplication” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use OnlyApplication removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall OnlyApplication from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use OnlyApplication removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall OnlyApplication from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use OnlyApplication removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall OnlyApplication from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from OnlyApplication?
Below you can find some useful recommendations that will help you prevent OnlyApplication installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep your PC protected from OnlyApplication and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
Complete removal of OnlyApplication
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware that permanently deletes all types of malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to uninstall OnlyApplication manually. It will provide the best level security to your system due to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall OnlyApplication (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab