How to remove (uninstall) P2PEnhance (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is P2PEnhance?
P2PEnhance is adware which can cause harm to your PC. As you install this malware it will change the home page of the browser and irritate you with advertisement. It’s often a challenge to completely delete this virus since its components and files are installed to the PC registry. This application is typically downloaded together with free apps, torrents, different patches for computer games and any other shareware apps and files. People who own websites from time to time try to earn that way and embed malicious software to the installation file of a program that is downloaded by visitors. We suggest that you not rely on file downloaders too much – remember that they typically do many really bad things – for instance, from replacing the home page of a browser to downloading viruses and malware. Not to exaggerate, P2PEnhance is a realy malicious application.
How to remove P2PEnhance Simply
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall P2PEnhance from the PC. It is better to examine the page entirely and use the wanted removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use special P2PEnhance Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single type of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also install any other antivirus tool that has P2PEnhance in the signature base. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall P2PEnhance absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this download button.
- It removes P2PEnhance right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual P2PEnhance removing
Step 1. Uninstall P2PEnhance from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain P2PEnhance in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall P2PEnhance from your browser
Remove P2PEnhance from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “P2PEnhance” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use P2PEnhance removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall P2PEnhance from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use P2PEnhance removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall P2PEnhance from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use P2PEnhance removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall P2PEnhance from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from P2PEnhance?
Below you will find the recommendations that would help you avoid P2PEnhance installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share those tips with your nearest and dearest since they will definitely allow you to keep the computer protected from P2PEnhance and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and download the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
How to fully remove P2PEnhance
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful eliminator of malware that easily removes all types of adware and malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to delete P2PEnhance manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC because it downloads daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall P2PEnhance (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab