How to remove (uninstall) Package Tracking Pro ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Package Tracking Pro?
Package Tracking Pro is adware which can infest your computer. After being installed this virus changes your home page and generates ad pop-ups. Since this malware is located in the registry it is not that easy to remove this adware on your computer. A habitual situation for getting virus to your PC is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from from a new source or any other website offering free content. People who own websites may try to monetize content that way by adding malicious software into the installation file of an app that will be downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an application that provides you with the sought file, but it also installs different offers which are well-known to users: malware with annoying pop-up ads in a browser window, links with bad redirections, programs setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. By the way, Package Tracking Pro is true malware.
How to remove Package Tracking Pro Simply
There are numerous methods to uninstall Package Tracking Pro from your system. You can examine the article till the end and use the wanted method. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch efficient Package Tracking Pro Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antivirus tool that has Package Tracking Pro in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Package Tracking Pro absolutely, you are welcome to get it using this button.
- It removes Package Tracking Pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Package Tracking Pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Package Tracking Pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Package Tracking Pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Package Tracking Pro from your browser
Remove Package Tracking Pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Package Tracking Pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Package Tracking Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Package Tracking Pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Package Tracking Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Package Tracking Pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Package Tracking Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Package Tracking Pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Package Tracking Pro?
Here you will see some recommendations which will help you avoid Package Tracking Pro installation and browser infection. Feel free to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will certainly allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Package Tracking Pro and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Package Tracking Pro Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which quickly deletes all types of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to delete Package Tracking Pro manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC because it downloads regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Package Tracking Pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab